Lowongan Kerja PT WorleyParsons Indonesia Tahun 2023
Worley is a leading global provider or professional project and asset services in the energy, chemical, and resources sectors. We cover the full project lifecycle from guiding our customers with pioneering project to finding innovative ways of sustaining and enhancing their existing assets. Our comprehensive geographic presence enables us to leverage global expertise and deliver innovative solutions locally, to meet our customers’ needs. We are committed to delivering sustained economic and social progress, creating opportunities for individuals, companies and communities to find and realizes their own futures, while also creating wealth for our shareholders.
Document Clerk - BAL000S
Primary Location: IDN-Balikpapan
- Ensure that documentation and records that relate to the requirements of Project are controlled in a manner, which ensures traceability, integrity, and accessibility via Aconex
- Ensure document submissions by Contractor are in accordance and compliant with project document procedures, formats and requirements.
- Perform document quality check in accordance with company document control procedures prior to document processing.
- Timely distribution of Contractor documents to PMC and Client for review and approval via workflows within the required time period in accordance with approved document distribution matrix.
- Ensure documents are reviewed, returned to Contractor and tracked.
- Generate various document control reports as required.
- Other document control tasks as assigned by Reporting Supervisor.
- Possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Document Management, Administration, Library, English Literature, or equivalent.
- 5 (five) years of relevant document control/document management/data entry experience in oil and gas and petrochemical project (i.e., refinery project, petrochemical, and gas processing/ LNG).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and EDMS System, preferably Aconex.
- Have excellent organization skills with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks and logical approach to work with a consistent attention to detail.
- Have an excellent knowledge of project information management and electronic document management system.
- Possess good communication, interpersonal skill, organization skill, strong team player to work with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Willingness to work in multicultural and everchanging environment and to be based at site office
- Excellent communication and writing in English.
Apply Now : bit.ly/3H4xV64
HARAP SELALU WASPADA TERHADAP TINDAK PENIPUAN LOWONGAN KERJA
- PROSES REKRUTMEN TIDAK DIPUNGUT BIAYA APAPUN
- TIDAK ADA KERJASAMA DENGAN PIHAK TRAVEL MANAPUN,
- MOHON UNTUK SELALU MENGABAIKAN /MENOLAK APABILA ADA PIHAK YANG MEMINTA SEJUMLAH DANA UNTUK KEPERLUAN APAPUN