PT Arutmin Indonesia is an Indonesian leading coal mining company operated based on Perjanjian Karya Pengusahaan Pertambangan Batubara (PKP2B) with 59.261 hectare concession area. Supplying highly competitive coal production process, stringent quality assurance procedures and outstanding customer support have made us as a preferred coal provider for power plants and industrial plants in Asia and world-wide market.
Klien kami adalah perusahaan Tambang Batubara terbesar di Kalimantan Selatan, membutuhkan segera tenaga kerja untuk ditempatkan di Site Kintap dengan kualifikasi sebagai berikut :
Incumbent is responsible to plan, coordinate, monitor, report and evaluate environmental protection and reclamation programs with the objective to avoid environmental damage within the limit of regulations.
- Min. S-1 degree in environmental, forestry, agriculture, or landscape major.
- Having 4 years experience in related field
- Good understanding about environmental management system, regulation, and standard
- Familiar with reclamation and mine closure process
- Excellent skill in ArcGIS, Mine scape software
- Excellent skill in operating Microsoft Office.
- Good in analytical thinking, communication and negotiation
- Excellent communication capability both Indonesian and English.
- Good leadership & managerial skills as well as being able to perform and work as a team and independently.
- Own a high integrity, honest, and attention to detail.
- High commitment to company standard on safety, environment, business ethic, and good corporate governance.
send your updated resume to the following mail
with the position code (ENV) as an email subject
HARAP SELALU WASPADA TERHADAP TINDAK PENIPUAN LOWONGAN KERJA
- PROSES REKRUTMEN TIDAK DIPUNGUT BIAYA APAPUN
- TIDAK ADA KERJASAMA DENGAN PIHAK TRAVEL MANAPUN,
- MOHON UNTUK SELALU MENGABAIKAN /MENOLAK APABILA ADA PIHAK YANG MEMINTA SEJUMLAH DANA UNTUK KEPERLUAN APAPUN