Lowongan Kerja PT Kaltim Prima Coal ( KPC) Terbaru tahun 2022
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) is an Indonesian incorporated company that engages in coal mining and sales for both domestic and international customers from various industrial sectors.
From our head office in Sangatta, East Kutai regency, East Borneo Province and our representative offices in Jakarta, Samarinda, and Balikpapan, KPC manages a mining area of 90,938 hectares. Supported by more than 5,200 employees and 21,500 personnel from contractors and associated com
Position Title: Specialist - Safety Training
Division:HSE - HSE & Security System
- Graduate from S1 Occupational Health & Safety/ Public Health/ Engineer with minimum 3 years' experience in safety practices.
- Competent training skills/Train the Trainer training and on the job coaching/experience.
- Able to work with team.
- Good interpersonal and high initiative to learn independently to improve skills.
- Understand in Health & Safety Management in safety practices on coal mine industrywith work 3 years experience.
- Understand in Prima Nirbhaya/ Health & Safety Management System.
- Minimum level 4 english and higher for some areas according to the discipline.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Facilitation skills, presentation skill, and time management.
- Competent training skills galned through formal Train the Trainer training and on the job coaching/experience
- Initiative and the ability to conduct a systematic assessment on the effectiveness of communication medium.
Key elements of the position include:
- Conduct HSE training management system to build and enhance HSE competencies of KPC employee & the contractOrs.
- Develop & maintain safety training programme materials such as training aids, slides, hand-outs, etc. in order to optimise the effectiveness and consistency of the safety competency development programme.
- Deliver the safety training for KPC and Contractors employees in order to raise skill and competency levels.
- Demonstrate during all training activities, high standards of safe practices and housekeeping. Act as a role model in implementation and conduct safety training in a manner which will encourage and motivate trainees to want to learn.
- Monitor trainee progress and assess in learning during training sessions and provide appropriate feedback to ensure training objectives are being met.
- Assess course participants to ensure that learning outcomes have been met. This includes ensuring that assessments are fuly supervised, assessment test content and results remain confidential and ensuring that the practical testing process is controlled by maintaining high testing standards.
- Provide feedback on course content to the Superintendent to facilitate improvement to development programmes
- ASsist In the process of modifying training course materlals (with the Superintendent's approval) in order to raise conteht and delivery standards.
- Liase with čuštomers as required to provide information on safety training course and training administration, receive feedbaek on all matters related to safety training activities and to determine safety training needs.
Closed on 10 August 2022
For registration, you can
access link : https://bit.ly/KPCCareer
HARAP SELALU WASPADA TERHADAP TINDAK PENIPUAN LOWONGAN KERJA
- PROSES REKRUTMEN TIDAK DIPUNGUT BIAYA APAPUN
- TIDAK ADA KERJASAMA DENGAN PIHAK TRAVEL MANAPUN,
- MOHON UNTUK SELALU MENGABAIKAN /MENOLAK APABILA ADA PIHAK YANG MEMINTA SEJUMLAH DANA UNTUK KEPERLUAN APAPUN