Lowongan Kerja Kalimantan Goodhope Asia Holdings Ltd, Terbaru 2021
Goodhope Asia Holdings Ltd, incorporated in Singapore, is a holding company with investments in the Food Ingredient industry in Indonesia, Malaysia and India.
Vacancy - Goodhope Asia Holdings
Manager - Central Workshop - Placement in Sandai/West Kalimantan Site
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Willing to work in remote area in Sandai (West Kalimantan Site)
- Identify the future requirement of the assigned PT for mechanical engineering solution, and conceptualize and develop mechanical engineering solutions, by carrying out adequate preplanning by establish the different kinds of work to be carried out in the short term and in the medium to long term.
- Review and ensure efficient layout and structure the workshop, in order to ensure efficient flow of operations by analyzing frequency of activities carried out, time taken for individual activities.
- Develop key performance targets and parameters for the workshop, benchmark with other general mechanical workshops in the industry.
- Look for ways to improve operating level/road worthiness of the transport vehicles by improving maintenance practices to be followed at the workshop and by the drivers, kinds of spares to be used and the frequencies and the best practices of maintenance.
- Carryout technical analysis on vehicles/equipment to be used.
- Draw up budgets for workshop, mechanical engineering division by getting the resources required.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HARAP SELALU WASPADA TERHADAP TINDAK PENIPUAN LOWONGAN KERJA
- PROSES REKRUTMEN TIDAK DIPUNGUT BIAYA APAPUN
- TIDAK ADA KERJASAMA DENGAN PIHAK TRAVEL MANAPUN,
- MOHON UNTUK SELALU MENGABAIKAN /MENOLAK APABILA ADA PIHAK YANG MEMINTA SEJUMLAH DANA UNTUK KEPERLUAN APAPUN