Established in 1949 Liebherr Group today is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, but also supplies innovative user-oriented products and services in many other fields. The family-owned enterprise employs 46,000 people in over 135 companies worldwide.
Liebherr’s product range covers earthmoving machinery and material handlers, mining equipment, mobile cranes, construction cranes, mixing technology, domestic appliances, maritime cranes, aerospace and transportation systems, machine tools and automation systems as well as high-performance components for mechanical, hydraulic and electrical drive and control technology. Liebherr operates hotels in Ireland, Austria and Germany.
The Group’s holding company is Liebherr-International AG in Bulle, Switzerland, which is entirely owned by members of the Liebherr family.
Field Service Supervisor
The Field Service Supervisor position is to supervise all maintenance activities and personnel allocated to the Liebherr Team at Site.
- Ensure work orders are raised for all tasks and the job completion are complete.
- Ensure that all planned "backlog" work is carried out, either during PM checks or scheduled servicing
- Ensure all faults or failed components identified during PM inspections are reported to the Maintenance Planner.
- Work with the Maintenance Planners to ensure all parts required for schedule work are available before the work is carried out.
- Ensure the condition of work area and machine are safe before work begins.
- Ensure that the Maintenance Planners are informed of all major component change outs.
- Trouble shooting/defect/failure found.
- Ensure all tools and equipments are in good condition and to be used correctly.
- Ensure all damaged tooling and equipments is withdrawn from service and reported to the Safety Officer.
- Ensure all team comply with company time keeping regulation.
- Attend weekly planning meetings and all relevant customer meetings as required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and planning
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- High behavioral and Leadership Competencies
- Maintains a positive and optimistic attitude
- Able to work cooperatively within team environment
- Develops relationships with key people, in other functions at all levels
- Communicates effectively and appropriately with others
Education And Experience
- Degree in Bachelor of Engineering or related professional qualification.
- Have a POP certified
- Candidate with at least 5 years’ experience as foreman or supervisory level
Field Service Superintendent
Degree in Bachelor of Engineering or related professional qualification.
As a foreign language for this position, fluent in English is essential (speaking / writing).
Please Apply through this link --> : https://bit.ly/liebherrjobs
HARAP SELALU WASPADA TERHADAP TINDAK PENIPUAN LOWONGAN KERJA
- PROSES REKRUTMEN TIDAK DIPUNGUT BIAYA APAPUN
- TIDAK ADA KERJASAMA DENGAN PIHAK TRAVEL MANAPUN,
- MOHON UNTUK SELALU MENGABAIKAN /MENOLAK APABILA ADA PIHAK YANG MEMINTA SEJUMLAH DANA UNTUK KEPERLUAN APAPUN