Adaro MetCoal, a subsidiary of Adaro Group of Companies, a leading group of coal mining companies in Indonesia, is looking for some qualified personnel to be based at our site in Central Kalimantan as:
CPP Maintenance Training Officer
• Min. Diploma 3 in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation Eng
• Min. 5 years experience in handling fixed plant (Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation)
• Min. 5 years experience in Coal Processing Plant with excellent familiarity with coal washing Plant
• Have a good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Certification in Pengawas Operasional (POP).
• Certified in development, training, and assessment will be advantageous Work Challenges: • Remote working area
• Ability to learn, absorb and understand of new process technology and develop the training manual and transfer to others.
• Commitment to working as an effective member of a team and providing a high level of customer service, confidentially and privacy is mandatory.
• Ability for self-research of knowledge, best practice, skill and ability for development and achievement the CPP target purposes.
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org by quoting CPP Maintenance Training Officer as the subject
CLOSING DATE : 12 October 2020