- Coordinating with PIC terminals and agents before Berthing / unberthing and Loading / unloading, checking the completeness of document loading/unloading, controlling operational activities at the jetty.
- DIII Ketatalaksanaan / Pelayaran
- Having experience in fuel handling or surveyors is an advantage.
- Has a BOCT (Basic Oil and Chemical tanker certificate) / AOT (Advance Oil Tanker Certificate); ESDM Fuel Terminal Operator Level (Loading Master) / Basic Operational Tanker Terminal.
- Willing to work in South Kalimantan.
Position Name : Terminal Engineering Section Head
Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan
Available Position : 1
Employment Status : Permanent
Minimum Year of Experience : 3 Year(s)
Closing Date : 19 October 2020
- Plan and schedule maintenance/repair all marine engines, Cranes (Liebherr, Tsuji & NDC Crane) and ensure that activities continue according to the schedule. Monitor all fleet maintenance activities and major repair activities to support operational activities.Reporting all activities to the Technical Department Head and recommends the development of service strategy maintenance/repairs, including investments in technology / new tools.
- Min. education ATTIII/S1 Marine Engineering.
- Having competencies in Floating Crane (Hydraulic & Mechanical Cranes), Oil Tanker specialization, Tanker Familiarization, ISM Code, and vessel understanding (fleet variation & engine types).
- Having experience in the field as engineer min. 3 years
- Having experience in the Cargo Handling system (Conveyor system) operation.
- Willing to be placed at Kalimantan Selatan