Lowongan Kerja PT Trakindo Utama Tbk Terbaru 2020
For five decades, Trakindo has been serving as a national company that employs and empowers as many Indonesian talents as possible. We unfold opportunities, go over differences and places, from Sabang to Merauke.
In the course of our journey, we continue to learn, work, and strive together to surpass challenges, while developing our intelligence and skills; living by core values and leadership character that signify our personality and purpose.
We welcome you; pioneers, innovators, champions of progress to join us, to advance forward, build the country and raise the nation
Location: Balikpapan, ID
- PPE usage in hose assembling, assess use of equipment & tools for safety (such as fork lift, trolley and ladder); ensure workplace complies with Contamination Control guidelines e.g. make sure hose is capped; projectile usage in hose assembling; shelf is covered with plastic, etc.
- Check package condition & items quantity, ensure stock orders received properly by ensuring the quantity and quality of parts, check any discrepancy/damage of stock order/transfer, receiving customer & service dept return as per PDP, put parts to the right Bin (Binning) and fill bin change form for no loc part
- Collect parts from stock locations to fill orders, prepare filled parts orders for shipment (including inter-branch transfers), supplying transit parts to end destination
- Count parts in bin locations to verify inventory records by conducting daily stock check, bin count listing and inventory stock check yearly), apply necessary protection to stock (such as put small parts in plastics and wrapping for bigger parts/components), ensure security of items stocked in warehouse
- Receive used hose, identify kind and length of hose needed, identify reusable component of hose (including cross-reff from Non-CAT), assemble the hose based on customer order covering region’s customers
- Change the bin location when required (no magnetic color utilized due to facility limitation)
- Minimum High School (STM) in Engineering & Machine
- Fresh graduate, but preferable 3-months Experience in warehouse
- Basic English and MS. Office