Lowongan Kerja PT Cipta Krida Bahari (CKB) Tahun 2020 Terbaru
CKB Logistics’ story is parrallel to the rise of free trade in Indonesia. The Indonesian archipelago is rich in resources but lacks accessibility, and on 9th May 1997, PT Cipta Krida Bahari (CKB Logistics Group) was founded as the logistics and transportation arm of PT ABM Investama Tbk group that is committed to make it easier for businesses in Indonesia to deliver their goods and services to where they are needed.
EXIM FIELD LEADER
Job Requirements :
*Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree All Major, prefer in Transportation / Logistics from reputable University with minimum GPA 3.00 of 4.00
* Technical Skitls (Project Management, Understand to all Indonesia territory, Basic knowledge, freight forwarding & logistics, have wide range of knowledge in supply chain and logistics industry, Advance in Customs Clearance process, Basic HS Code interpretation.
* Having Basic Government Regulation Knowledge, PPJK / Customs License.
* Atleast 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Full Time position(s) available.
Job Responsibilities :
* Create EXIM Operational funding Request.
* Supervision delegation of EXIM Field Team tasks and it’s follow-up.
* Provide advice to other relevant Department related to Operational ensts in Customs Clearance and Debit
* Input Data to Custom Clearance Operating System (CCOS) that related to EXIM operational funding request
* Request power of attorney and guarantee withdrawal request letter related Demurrage Container to
Commercial, as well as the follow up process to be monitored so that a deposit / guarantee could be
* Provide operational updates on field DUM processes (release of goods, pick up DO, submission of
documents to Customs).
* Pre work briefing EXIM Team (Safety Talk, Update Shipment, Outstanding jab).
Terms & Conditions :
* Location : Banjarmasin
* Level ‘Leader / Cordinator
° Report to : Head of Operations South Kalimantan
Interested applicants please send your application not later than 15 February 2020 with detailed resume in PDF format (made into 1 file) to e-mail below.