Lowongan Kerja Wärtsilä
Wärtsilä is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2018, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 5.2 billion with approximately 19,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 80 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Find out more at www.wartsila.com.
Shift Supervisor - Bengkanai
Location: Bangkanai, Kalimantan
1. Supervise and Implement all operational activities in the Power Plant to ensure safe, reliable and efficient operations.
2. Checks and monitors operating parameters and ensure that they are within limits. Initiates corrective and preventive actions on abnormalities.
3. Implementation of Quality, Environment, Health & Safety (QEHS) and Housekeeping programs & policies.
4. Close coordination with other Shiff Supervisor including Customer on daily production and load schedules.
5. Coordinates all maintenance activities with Maintenance Supervisor.
6. Prepares Work Order requests and Operations records.
7. Monitors and ensures quality of cooling water, lube oil and fuel is maintained.
8. Prepares completely and accurate operations records and reports
Job Specification :
1. Minimum Diploma Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
2. Understand about Diesel Engine
3. Has similar position minimum for 3-5 years.
Job Title: Mechanical Maintenance
Qualified candidates are invited to apply to https://careers.wartsila.com. You can use “Indonesia and/or Timor Leste” as keyword.