Lowongan Kerja PT Kaltim Prima Coal ( KPC)
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) is an Indonesian incorporated company that engages in coal mining and sales for both domestic and international customers from various industrial sectors.
From our head office in Sangatta, East Kutai regency, East Borneo Province and our representative offices in Jakarta, Samarinda, and Balikpapan, KPC manages a mining area of 90,938 hectares. Supported by more than 5,200 employees and 21,500 personnel from contractors and associated com
SENIOR ENGINEER - ELECTRICAL
(Fixed Term Position)
Key elements of the position include:
• Plan and carry out engineering program, including development of design, calculation and technical review.
• Coordinate activities concerning technical developments, scheduling, and resolution of engineering design and problems.
• Perform coal chain system monitoring, assessment, analysis as well as evaluation, and recommend improvements of system performance.
• Perform training/mentoring to other Control Engineer/Electricians.
• Coordinate and exercise functional authority for planning, organizing, controlling, integrating, and cmpleting engineering projects within area of assigned responsibility.
• Perform, coordinate and supervise project execution and control, including tender process, evaluation, administration, and site construction, i.e., fabrication, installation, commissioning, and quality assurance/quality control.
• Assess risks on the project and implement controls.
• Schedule and monitor project progress.
• Prepare and submit report to Superintendent on project progress status on a regular basis.
• Demonstrate and encourage acceptance and implementation of KPC HSE programs and practices.
• Control expenditures within limitations of project budget.
• Determine improvement target; find inefficiency root causes; determine and implement action plan; measure results; standardize; and continue the same process to other costly or inefficient programs using continuous improvement methods.
• Bachelor Degree (S1) Electrical or Physics majoring in Control system or Instrumentation.
• Minimal 5 years’ intensive experiences in Electrical – Automation & Control System fields.
• Having on hand experiences to do programming on Siemens S7-300 PLC, Siemens WinCC and Schneider Citect Scada Systems.
• Extensive knowledge of field devices, sensors and actuators, industrial data communication, motors and variable speed drives.
• Experience and familiar with related standard (IEC, IEEE, AS, PUIL).
• Sound problem solving and decision making competencies.
• Leadership, communication and interpersonal skills to influence and deal with a diverse range of personnel.
• Sound Project management competency.
• Financial skills to handle project and budget responsibilities.
• Excellent written and oral communication. Skills in both English and Indonesian, to liaise with internal and external contacts.
• Strong concerns for HSES.
Please send your application with a comprehensive CV (include Salary Expectation) and a recent photograph, within 2 weeks after this advertising published with email address:
Superintendent Recruitment : Recruitment@kpc.co.id
PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL
PO BOX 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or Email: Recruitment@kpc.co.id
With Subject ( Position_Your Name )
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process