We started as part of Carson Cumberbatch, a Sri Lankan investment and trading house, who originally invested in tea and rubber plantations in Malaysia and Sri Lanka. Recognizing an opportunity for growth, Carsons made a pioneering move to palm oil, expanding to Indonesia in 1996. Since then the company has actively pursued value chain integrations towards realizing its vision.
Placement in Sepaku, Penajam Paser Utara - East Kalimantan
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of experience in the related field
- Experience in handling General accounting, AR/ AP, General Ledger, Financial report, Petty cash, Bank reconciliation, Fixed asset, Budget.
- prefer have experience in Oil Palm Plantation company
- Able to communicate in English
- Willing to be placed in Sepaku, Penajam Paser Utara - East Kalimantan
Please send your CV to: