Lowongan Kerja Adaro MetCoal 2019
Adaro MetCoal, a subsidiary of Adaro Group of Companies, a leading group of coal mining companies in Indonesia, is looking for some qualified personnel to be based at our site in Central Kalimantan as:
* Bachelor Degree in mechanical/ electrical / process engineering or equivalent direct industry experience in a plant maintenance position (min 3 years).
* English language skills written and verbal
* Knowledge of fixed plant utilized for bulk materials handling and familiar with CP P & Port business process
* Ability to create annual budgets that, when implemented, deliver the defined objectives for the budget unit * Ability to create project plans that, when implemented, deliver the defined objectives on time & on budget for medium sized projects.
* Knowledge of long term asset planning, monitoring, optimizing the life of the asset, and maintenance (strategy, planning and outage identification).
* Understanding and ability to implement the RCM in Fixed Plant.
* Remote working area with difficult logistics & extreme weather condition
* Knowledge various type of knowledge related to Fix Plant Equipment, Maintenance tools Continuously learning the Fixed Plant Technology to update skills to keep up with the latest technology because this kind of technology grows rapidly
Please email your CV to: email@example.com by quoting position tittle as the subject. Thank you! CLOSING DATE : 22 September 2019
daro 044 MINING