Lowongan Kerja PT Kalimantan Energi Lestari
PT. Kalimantan Energi Lestari (KEL) is one of the subsidiary company of Mercuria Energy Group, where the head quarter is located in Geneva, Switzerland which is engaged in the coal mining industry. PT. Kalimantan Energi Lestari is one of the mining contractor having agreement with the Government of the Republic of Indonesia as stipulated in the Coal Mining Agreement (PKP2B) and the company started its business activity since November 1997. Our Vision and Mission as a Mining Company is to implementing a sustainable development based on the Environmental Good Mining Practice, interpreting broadly and it’s reflected in our activities, including attitudes towards conservation in every action and ensures sustainable development by protecting the natural, blended with unparalleled vision and handled by experts in the field.
PT. Kalimantan Energi Lestari, a PMA Coal Mining Company in Indonesia located in Sungai Durian at Province South Kalimantan. 100% owned by Mercuria Energy Group.
We urgently require qualified, professional and highly motivated candidates with strong team spirit to join our winning team for the following positions:
Senior Mine Planning Engineer
• Degree qualification in Mining Engineering with considerable experience as a senior engineer in open cut operations
• Familiar with Open Pit Operational, Mine Scheduling and Drilling-Blasting concept with minimum 5 years mining experience
• Assist short term in line with strategic planned which guides the mining operations/contractors working effectively-efficient but comply with safety requirement & environment regulations
• Provide long term planning
• Understand of general planning especially short term planning, drilling & blasting procedures
• Held POP certificate
• Familiar with Minescape Module Open Cut, Spray and Planning / Scheduling software
• Demonstrated communication, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
Please submit your application letter together with your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org