Lowongan Kerja J Resources
J Resources is an Indonesian owned, intermediate gold producer, as measured by global output. We produce ~200,000oz per annum, derived mainly from our operating Indonesian assets. We operate, mine and understand low grade-gold deposits and heap leach systems.
J Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is always interested in talented professionals with experience in the mining industry who are motivated, possess initiative and want to make a difference in a dynamic work environment. As a result of the rapid expansion, we are currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the following roles for our operations located in Seruyung (North Kalimantan) :
1. Supervisor – Environment
• To prepare reports related to environmental management and monitoring and other reports required in environmental regulations / assessments related to environmental permits and to ensure the implementation of environmental protection regulations.
• To identify and analyze compliance with environmental management regulations, to conduct regulatory socialization to relevant departments, to prepare environmental management and monitoring reports and make initiatives for improvement efforts in accordance with regulations related to environmental management;
• To develop campaign programs for employees, contractors and business partners in order to mitigate negative impacts from operations. This responsibility shall include creating an environmental campaign program plan, coordinating the implementation of environmental campaign programs, evaluating program implementation and the success of environmental campaigns so that business partners and employees have awareness and concern to the environment.
• To compile and monitor the environmental management and rehabilitation programs so that they are in accordance with environmental documents and related legislation.
• Bachelor degree in Environmental Engineering.
• Minimum 5 year experience in environmental field at mining industry is preferred (with 1-3 year/s in supervisory role).
• Having POP and other competency certification is preferred.
• Good knowledge about waste hazardous and toxic management.
• Having experiences on environmental reporting
Should you be interested in these opportunities, please send your comprehensive curriculum vitae to email: firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th June 2019.