PT Dian Swastatika Sentosa Tbk (“the Company”) is a limited liability company established in 1996 under the laws of the Republic of Indonesia and based on the Deed of Incorporation of the Company No. 6 dated August 2, 1996. The Company is domiciled in Central Jakarta, headquartered at Sinar Mas Land Plaza, Tower 2, 27th Floor, Jl. M.H. Thamrin No. 51, Central Jakarta 10350, Indonesia.
Pursuant to the Articles of Association, currently the Company and its subsidiaries run their core business activities in the sector of power generation, coal mining and trading, wholesale trading, multimedia, and infrastructure in Indonesia. Through the four lines of businesses, the Company and its subsidiaries produce products and services such as electric power, coal, fertilizers, pesticides, chemicals, pay TV and internet services as well as BTS infrastructure.
PT Dian Swastatika Sentosa, Tbk. or its subsidiaries are looking for high potential candidates to be employed as Head Procurement with the following requirement :
• Minimum of bachelor's degree in related major, preferably engineering from reputable university with GPA>3.20
• Min. 5 years of working experience as procurement or purchasing preferably in the power plant industry
• Have good knowledge of procurement practices in the power plant industry
• Possess strong negotiation and networking skills
• Having experience in operating SAP
• Have good communication skills in English, Mandarin would be an advantage
• Willing to be placed on Site KalTeng (Tumbang Kajuei, Central Kalimantan) with the non-roster scheme (5 days on / 2 days off)
If you are ready to take a new challenge and be involved in the exciting workplace, please send your updated CV to email@example.com with the subject “Head Procurement (Kalteng)”. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. For further information on PT Dian Swastatika Sentosa, Tbk. please visit our website at www.dss.co.id