We started as part of Carson Cumberbatch, a Sri Lankan investment and trading house, who originally invested in tea and rubber plantations in Malaysia and Sri Lanka. Recognizing an opportunity for growth, Carsons made a pioneering move to palm oil, expanding to Indonesia in 1996. Since then the company has actively pursued value chain integrations towards realizing its vision.
AGRONOMY MANAGER - Placement in Central Kalimantan
- S1 Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry or equivalent.
- Mininum working experience of 5 years as an oil palm agronomist.
- Familiar with fertilizer recommendations for common soil types in relation to yield, leaf and soil analysis.
- Familiar with the basic soil types of Indonesia and able to perform basic soil survey report.
- Familiar in advising Plantations in all aspects related to agronomy & P&D matters.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Initiative and independent to make sound and practical agronomy decisions.
- Able to speak and write in English is an advantage
- Good computer skills
- Willing to be placed in site/ Kebun
Please send your CV to :