As a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972, PT Petrosea Tbk. focuses on attracting and retaining the best people with the aim of becoming the “employer of choice” within our industry.
We employ people who demonstrate the competencies required to meet the Company’s business goals and to-date we have achieved a successful track record as well as a wealth of experience in developing harmonious employment relationships.
(Assignment: Site Based, Kalimantan Tengah)
Prepare and assist implementation of QA/QC function, documents, and deliverables management, by providing support and execution to project and works within EPM department. Main objective is to ensure, maintain, develop, all QA/QC practices are implemented in accordance with company quality policy and relevant Quality Management System compliance.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, preferably having familiarity and experiences to QA/QC implementation upon oil and gas sector, marine construction and plant operation sector
• Minimum 3 year previous experiences in Construction QA/QC execution which, with thorough comprehensive knowledge for QA/QC practice in construction and operation
• Full comprehensive knowledge for Quality Management System, ISO 9001 and implementation
• Thorough understanding for Document Management System
• Work extended hours to meet deadlines
• Require to travel to site
• Team workers and organizing people
• Execute guidelines and directive for QA/QC aspects in order to achieve its objective
• Execute, monitor, and improve QA/QC aspects
• Establish and maintain effective work relationship within department, company, and community, with responsible attitude for every work assigned
• Establish, review, and communicate timely reports and work reports related
• Initiate feedback for improvement of QA/QC reports and status
• Perform and observe in timely manner for QA/QC products
• Involve in construction stage methodology along with utilizing QA/QC knowledge to conclude proper construction works
• Maintain documentation properly manage in accordance with documents deliverable structure
• Maintaining and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
If you are interested into applying this position, please register yourself at our online recruitment system, Petrosea Career (http://career.petrosea.com) and apply to position with title, not later than 03 May 2019.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.