PT Bukaka Teknik Utama Tbk ('BUKAKA') ('the Company'), was established on October 25, 1978 based on Notarial deed of H. Bebasa Daeng Lalo, SH, No. 149 and had already obtained approval based on a Decree of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Indonesia No. Y.A.5/242/7 dated 21 May 1979.
The Company's Article of Association has underwent several changes, and the latest one was in 2011 in relation to the decline in authorized capital, issued and fully paid-in capital as well as share nominal value. The authorized capital which initially amounted to Rp2,000,000,000,000 was reduced to Rp1,352,000,000,000, consisting of 4,000,000,000 shares. The issued and paid-in capital was also reduced from Rp1,320,226,000,000 to Rp892,472,776,000. The decreasing authorized capital followed the implementation of quasi reorganization by splitting the stock's nominal value from Rp500 to Rp338 per share. The change of value was legalized in the Act No. 20 dated 15 December 2011 by H. Fedris SH, a Notary, and had received approval from the Minister of Justice and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia based on a Decree No. AHU- 08119.AH.01.02 dated 16 February 2012.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Required Skill(s): project management, cash flow management, construction management, communication, presentation, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001.
- Must have professional certification (SKA Madya Manajemen Konstruksi).
- Budget Planning
- Reporting for work progress and budget to project manager.
- Direct communication to the client for work progress report and invoici
Apply to : email@example.com Subject : BTU_SM Attachment: CV, Surat Lamaran, KTP, Ijazah, Transkrip, Sertifikat pendukung, dll.